Auto-Seal is available in compact 750ml and 1L bottles to enable self application.
Available from Auto-Seal direct on line through our Shop 24/7, or telephone 01278 671900 during normal office hours Monday to Friday. These bottles can readily be carried in a glove box for emergencies ( if not pre-installed) and peace of mind. Please see our quantity guide or contact us for your specific needs.
Puncture Prevention Fluid Sealant
These are Demonstration Videos – DO NOT TRY THIS at Home 😉
1. Position wheel valve @ 5 or 7 o’ clock.
2. Remove valve core with supplied cap (retain in safe
place), and deflate tyre fully.
3. Fully extend telescopic tube from cap centre. Slide over valve stem.
4. Keep bottle inverted and tubing hose as straight as possible and in line with valve. (Straight line from bottle through valve).
5. Squeeze firmly until required amount is installed.
ALREADY HAVE A PUNCTURE?
Follow these extra simple steps:
1. Insert tyre sealant as per standard instructions.
2. Remove installation hose.
3. Remove offending object if visible (nail etc).
4. Turn wheel so puncture is @ 6 o’ clock, so sealant within can cover the puncture.
5. Re-inflate tyre to recommended tyre pressure. As tyre is inflated Auto-Seal will plug the puncture, subject to the damage caused.
6. Ideally go for a short drive to confirm the effectiveness of the plug.
IT JUST WORKS!!
- One treatment costs no more than the full cost of one tyre repair
Protects tyres for the legal life of the tyre
- Mechanical process NOT a chemical reaction
The mechanical process forms a plug within 2-3 tyre rotations
– Remove hose and bottle. Wipe any spillage with a damp cloth.
– Replace valve core with cap.
– Re-inflate tyre to recommended pressure.
Dealing with a Blockage:
1. Remove bottle and hose.
2. Insert SMALL PLASTIC spray can type straw into valve to clear.
3. Re-fit hose and bottle, and continue.
SQUEEZE FIRMLY AND STEADILY, NOT TOO AGGRESSIVELY.
- Suitable for both tubeless and tubed tyres
No speed restrictions
- On road and off road
Seals Punctures up to 15mm
Quantity Guide: PER Tyre
250 ML – Cars up to 195mm tyres
375ml – Cars with 205mm and wider tyres.
375ML – SUV, Large Van. Small Camper.
375ML – Small Caravan.
500ML – Large Caravan, Motorhome.
500ML – 4X4, Defender, Pick Up.
Any Queries please email or telephone.
Stop Punctures with Auto Seal tyre puncture prevention